Kathleen Beck – Mortgage Lender
West Coast Mortgage Group
NMLS #243181 | BRE #01058848
Looking to buy or refinance a home is a very exciting time. It is also an important time for interested borrowers to organize their documents, better known as a “Needs List” to ensure your loan or re-fi is processed in a timely manner without unforeseen challenges.
The documents listed below are needed by your mortgage officer in order to verify the information you provided during the application process. These items should be sent at your earliest opportunity to expedite the processing of your request.
- Copy of your Driver’s License
- Copy of your Social Security Card
- Legible copies of W-2’s and 1099s from last two tax years
- Personal Federal Tax Returns from last two tax years
- Statements for all checking, savings, investment and retirement accounts (including all pages for the last two months)
- A letter of explanation for all non-payroll deposits into your accounts and copies of the checks deposited
- Current pay-stubs from all borrowers (most recent 30 days)
- Copy of Homeowners Insurance Policy Declaration Page showing the coverage and premium on all property owned
- Current mortgage statements on all property owned
The entire loan and re-finance process takes approximately 30-45 days and mortgage officers should work to make this as simple and stress-free as possible. Once you have gathered the items above, send the documents via secure email, hand delivery, or by means you feel comfortable and you should have a smooth experience.