I. Love. Fall! By this time of year I’m tired of the blazing hot days, the sound of the air conditioner and iced tea! Here are a few of my favorite things to do in Fall:
- Visit a pumpkin patch.
- Jump in a pile of leaves.
- Collect fallen leaves and acorns.
- Toast pumpkin seeds.
- Visit a haunted house (with the kids of course!)
- Enjoy a cup of hot chocolate outside.
- Go through a corn maze.
- Stomp on crunchy leaves.
- Pick out a new Thanksgiving recipe to try.
- Pumpkin bread, pie, cookies (need I say more?)
- And, my favorite…