…but it’s such a great program!
What is HARP?
HARP is unique—it’s the only refinance program that enables eligible borrowers with little to no equity in their homes to take advantage of low interest rates and other refinancing benefits. There have been several changes to HARP, but the primary enhancement removed the limit on the amount that homeowners could be “underwater” (owe more on their mortgage than their home is worth). With that change, many homeowners who were not eligible will now qualify. Program ends December 31, 2016.
HARP may be an option if:
- You have had a good payment history for the past 12 months. That means having no late payments in the last 6 months and no more than one 30-day late payment from 6 to 12 months ago.
- Your home is your primary residence, 2nd home or investment property.
- Your home value has decreased.
- You have limited equity or your first mortgage exceeds the current market value of the home (i.e., your loan-to-value ratio must be > 80% to be eligible).
- Your loan is owned or guaranteed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac.
- Your loan was closed on or before May 31, 2009
Please call or email me with any questions… Let me help make your dream of homeownership come true. I specialize in finding you the right loan that meets your specific needs and financial goals. With mortgage rates still near historic lows, make this year the year to make your homeownership dream come true. Please email me today Kathleen@BeckHomeLoanPro.com or call 916-722-0395 to get started on your dream of home ownership.
A person you can count on
West Coast Mortgage Group
2716 Broadway Sacramento, CA 95818