Whether you are thinking of buying a home, refinancing your current home or just wondering if you will benefit from the current interest rates, there are a few things you will need to do before getting started.
- Try to have your current credit cards paid down to 50% of the credit limit,
- You have a copy of your last paycheck for the year.
- You have copies of your Social Security Card and Driver’s License.
- You have a copy of your most recent 30 days of paystubs.
- You have your Federal Tax Returns and W2’s for 2011 and 2012.
- Your declaration page of your Homeowner’s Insurance and copy of your current mortgage statement.
- If you have school loans make sure you have current statements with the current payment even if the loan is in deferment.
- Two months of your most recent bank statements. Make sure you document all non-payroll deposits with a copy of the deposit slip and a copy of the check or wire transfer. Also, you will need a letter of explanation explaining each non-payroll deposit.
- If you own a business make sure you have a year ending December 31, 2013 Profit and Loss Statement.
Also, if you have had a Bankruptcy, Short Sale or Foreclosure in the last 7 years I will need copies of the Bankruptcy, the final closing statement from the short sale and a copy of the Trustee Sale on a Foreclosure.
For Veterans and Active Military there are additional requirements of your DD214 or record of service.
Let’s get started…Call or email me today Kathleen@BeckHomeLoanPro.com